- Download the file here (You'll need a PDF reader like Adobe Reader to open the file.)
- Print it out (I like to use thick cardstock for gift boxes.)
- Cut along the solid lines
- Score (trace with a bone knife or blunt butter knife) and fold along the dotted lines (I've found that using a CD or something similarly round helps score along curves.)
- Fold box in half, glue the flap onto opposite inner edge, and wait for it to dry
- Fold into Pillow Box Shape
And voila! This printable may be reduced in size for smaller pillow boxes. Perfect for little trinkets, sweet treats, and any other Valentine gift you can think of it.
Happy Pre-Valentine's Weekend, everyone!